Crockpot Glazed Ham. Pour the glaze over the ham, trying to cover as much of the ham as possible, but not worrying too much, as the glaze will fall back into the slow cooker. How to Make Crockpot Brown Sugar Cola Glazed Ham. Prepare the glaze: In a small saucepan, add the cola, brown sugar, and the mustard.
Combine sugar, honey, cider, mustard, paprika and garlic powder in a medium sauce pan and season with salt and pepper. Whisk ingredients together and bring to a simmer. This is the BEST way to make your holiday ham, the slow cooker does all of the work! You can cook Crockpot Glazed Ham using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Glazed Ham
- It’s 8-10 lb. of fully cooked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, for coating.
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach jam.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
I'm always looking for ways to make holiday entertaining easier, and this crock pot ham is about as simple as it gets. The slow cooker does all the work heating the ham without heating up the house. Cooking the ham in the crock pot also leaves my oven free, so I can cook dessert (like a raspberry galette!) or a side dish (like a cheesy potato galette!). This Crockpot Honey Mustard Glazed Ham recipe is oozing with delicious flavors and a must for the holidays!
Crockpot Glazed Ham instructions
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan..
- Stirring frequently, allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place glaze over the top of ham in crockpot..
- Coat with brown sugar..
- Heat on low for 4 hours basting periodically with the juices..
- Cut into slices and enjoy!.
A handful of ingredients and made in a crockpot, this glazed ham couldn't get any easier to prepare! Hams are probably easier to make for Thanksgiving than turkeys are. How Long to Cook Ham in a Crock Pot. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Honey Glazed Ham made in the slow cooker! So flavorful and even easier to make this ham recipe.