Pineapple Ham Glaze.
You can have Pineapple Ham Glaze using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Ham Glaze
- It’s 8 oz of can of crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar (firmly packed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of dry ground mustard.
- Prepare dash of salt.
Pineapple Ham Glaze step by step
- Drain syrup from crushed pineapple and set aside..
- Combine crushed pineapple, brown sugar, both mustards, lemon juice, and salt in a saucepan..
- Over medium-high heat, stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Add the reserved syrup to the saucepan a little at a time, while stirring, until a gravy-like consistency is reached..
- When your ham has about 30 to 45 minutes left to bake, slowly pour the glaze evenly over the top of the ham, then put it back in the oven. Baste the ham with the ham juices/pineapple glaze every 10 to 15 minutes until done, basting at least 3 times (I usually baste it 4 or 5 times)..