raspberry white cocolate muffins. Soft and moist White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins made from scratch. You'll love these high top, bakery-style muffins filled with juicy raspberries and And these sky-high White Chocolate and Raspberry Muffins are what dreams are made of. They're soft and sweet, with a super tender crumb.
Coarse Sprinkling Sugar: For crunchy, sparkly muffin tops, I always add a sprinkle of coarse sugar. I like Sugar in the Raw or you can use white sparkling sugar sprinkles, usually found with the. Ainsley Harriott presents an easy to follow recipe for raspberry and white chocolate muffins. You can have raspberry white cocolate muffins using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of raspberry white cocolate muffins
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate raspberry international delight coffee creamer.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 2 cup of fresh red raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolates.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
Great dessert idea from the BBC cookery show Ainsley's Gourmet. These raspberry muffins will be a welcome addition to a weekend brunch. Add the frozen raspberries and chocolate chips and mix until only just combined – do not over-mix or the raspberries will break up. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
raspberry white cocolate muffins step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F. Beat the eggs, buttermilk, and the White Chocolate Raspberry ID Creamer together.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and blend well..
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and allspice in a separate bowl..
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the buttermilk mixture. Stir to blend, add the remaining dry ingredients just stirring to blend again.
- Gently fold in the raspberries (and chocolate chips) and then spoon into the muffin cups..
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned..
- After baked muffins have cooled 5 minutes, and working one at a time, dip top of each muffin in melted butter and then cinnamon sugar..
- Set muffins upright on wire rack to cool completely..
Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Raspberries and white chocolate create a favorite flavor combination in these extra-special (but surprisingly easy-to-make) muffins. Try them for breakfast or as a snack. MORE+ LESS So I added some white chocolate chips and some White Chocolate Raspberry International Delight Creamer to the recipe. And, I have to say, that the result was pretty darn tasty!