Apricot Glazed Ham.
You can have Apricot Glazed Ham using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apricot Glazed Ham
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare 1 of bone-in ham (smoked or any kind).
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 2 cup of apricot preserves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh sage, minced (grounded is also fine).
- You need 1 tbsp of red whine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bay leafs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt & pepper.
Apricot Glazed Ham instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan with fat side up. With a knife, lightly score the ham in a diamond pattern. Becareful not to cut into the meat. Bake ham for 1 hour..
- While ham is baking, make the glaze: in a small saucepan mix all your ingredients and stir over a medium-low heat until thin and syrupy..
- After ham has baked 1 hour, brush with about half of the glaze and return to oven. Continue to glaze the ham every 15 minutes. Remove hame from oven and tent with greased foil. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before carving..
- Serve to the whole family and watch them enjoy. Take all the compliments too 🙂 ..
- recipe from "Rachael Ray Show" :-).