Raspberry jelly or "Kissel". The recipe for jelly from raspberry provides its supply to the table with whipped cream or cream sauce. You can use your own version. Now turn it into a kissel.
Recipe "Kissel Raspberry": Avenes caur sietu. Nestor hronists rakstīja: «X gadsimtā Krievijā bija grūts: tur bija liels nepārtraukts karš ar nomadu ciltis, kas veica atkārtotus uzbrukumus no Krievijas sauszemes. Download Kissel raspberry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can cook Raspberry jelly or "Kissel" using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry jelly or "Kissel"
- It’s 300 g of Raspberry.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of spoons Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of (with top) Starch.
- Prepare 550 ml of Water.
Kissel has been a favorite dish for many centuries. Important: Potato starch mix thoroughly in a dollop of water, and than gradually. Kissel or kisel – кисель, is a viscous fruit dish, popular as a dessert and as a drink. It consists of the sweetened juice of berries, but it is thickened with cornstarch, potato starch or arrowroot; sometimes red wine Kissel can be served either hot or cold, also together with cottage cheese or semolina pudding.
Raspberry jelly or "Kissel" instructions
- Add the berries and sugar in a saucepan..
- Pour 500 ml of water into the pan and place the saucepan on the stove..
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Strain through a strainer of berry..
- In a glass or a cup pour 50 ml of cold water and dissolve in it starch. (water must be cold!).
- Pour the raspberry compote back into the pan, place it on the stove and bring it back to the boil. Reduce heat to a minimum and pour in a thin trickle of cold water with starch, immediately mixing it with compote with a spoon. Stirring for a few minutes, but not to boil..
- Drink a little cold..
One of the oldest ritual foods known to the Slavs is Kissel, a fruit-gelatin-like custard. For a more sophisticated flavor, add a few tablespoons of grenadine to the cranberries, or if you are using strawberries or raspberries, a few tablespoons of your favorite berry liqueur. Kissel is an interesting fruit combination, often referred to as a dessert drink or soup, usually made with refreshing summer berries. Kissel can be served hot or cold, and depending on the amount of starch, its consistency varies from liquid to firm and creamy. Kissel is a gelatinous drink, the basiswhich is brewed starch.