Tinklee's Raspberry/Lime Jello.
You can cook Tinklee's Raspberry/Lime Jello using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Raspberry/Lime Jello
- You need of top layer.
- Prepare 1 box of raspberry jello (3oz).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen raspberries(partly thawed).
- Prepare of bottom layer.
- It’s 1 box of lime jello (3oz).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 3 cup of mimi marshmallows.
- You need 1 can of 15oz pineapple chunks(drained, but save 1/2cup of the juice to use)(I also cut my pineapple chunks in half).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Tinklee's Raspberry/Lime Jello instructions
- You will need a jello mold, this jello is built from the top down.
- Dissolve raspberry jello into the boiling water, stirring for 2minutes.
- Add the partly thaw raspberries to the jello, mixing to break up the raspberries. When raspberries are broken apart, pour into mold. Make sure it doesn't go more than 1/3 of the way up on the mold. I always have extra that I put in a bowl, to hold the over flow.
- Place in refrigerator to set up.
- In large bowl dissolve the lime jello in the boiling water, stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the mini marshmallows, stirring them to let them melt all the way, that is your goal, when all melted add the pineapple juice and pineapple chunks.
- Place in refrigerator to get thick (30-90mins) do not let this set all the way!.
- When bottom layer is ready, Mix miracle whip and the cream cheese together, (I do this with a fork, it seems to work the best, the better its mixed up the better it will mix in the jello), set aside, whip up the whipping cream to firm peaks, set aside.
- Fold in the cream cheese mixture first, making sure its all mixed in, then add the whipping cream.
- Now take your bottom layer and pour on top of the raspberry layer, filling your mold, then take what is ever left and add it to the bowl of leftover jello for the top, place back in refrigerator.
- Refrigerate at least 4hrs, then unmold according to your molds instructions.
- NOTE The bottom layer you can use lemon or pineapple jello for a great jello at thanksgiving.