Snickerdoodle poppers. Snickerdoodle Poppers. "Me or your blog. "Mmmmmmm, these Snickerdoodle Poppers are beautiful. I simply wish your husband was on a diet for a few more weeks" my friend was joking around. These fun snickerdoodle poppers are injected with vanilla pudding for a delicious surprise when you bite into Injected Snickerdoodle Poppers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection. Recipe lovers can follow food bloggers or collections. The donuts of my grandmother were unique, had a special flavor. You can cook Snickerdoodle poppers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle poppers
- It’s 1 of can pilsbury grands flaky layers biscuits.
- It’s 1 of box instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of flavor injector.
Never went back to eating more treats, at least not as to her, the delicious aroma filled the whole house. I made these for the youth group up at church. I ended up borrowing a turkey injector from my neighbor to put the vanilla pudding. Since it's what's on the inside that counts, these Cinnamony, puffy pillows are extra special!
Snickerdoodle poppers instructions
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball..
- Prepare the instant vanilla pudding according to the directions or feel free to make your own pastry cream!.
- In a medium pot, heat up about 2" of oil. Place about 4 balls at a time into the hot (350 degrees) oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden..
- Straight from the oil into the cinnamon and sugar, make sure to coat the hot poppers Well!.
Why? well, they're filled with thick Pastry Cream aka Vanilla Pudding. Coat the poppers in the cinnamon sugar. ~Snickerdoodle Poppers! Carefully inject each popper with some of the Vanilla Pudding. Pile up a gorgeous Snickerdoodle mountain of them. Eat your way to the top one Popper at a time!