Raspberry Vinaigrette. Raspberry Vinaigrette is a fruity and naturally sweet vinaigrette recipe. It's great for spring and summer and adds a bright pop of raspberry flavor to any salad recipe. Fresh Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. this link is to an external site that may or may.
This vinaigrette will keep refrigerated for a few weeks. Whisk to remix the vinaigrette before using. Store bought vinaigrette recipes often contain high fructose corn syrup, vegetable oils, and preservatives. You can have Raspberry Vinaigrette using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Vinaigrette
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of raspberry jam.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard (I use brown, you can use Dijon, yellow, stone ground, whatever…).
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot.
- Prepare 2.5 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt to start.
- Prepare a few of turns of black pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon or so).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of oil (vegetable or olive are fine).
I prefer to make this fresh version instead and often whip up. This Raspberry Vinaigrette is bright and refreshing, and will make you lick the plate clean! See the raspberry vinaigrette dressing recipe below! Put the vinegar in a glass container to show off the wonderful color and attach a label and a tag with the following Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.
Raspberry Vinaigrette instructions
- Whisk all ingredients except for oil together in a medium bowl until all the sugar and salt are dissolved. Taste and adjust seasoning. Whisk in oil. That's it!.
- Enjoy. :).
This fresh raspberry vinaigrette dressing recipe will quickly become a summer time favorite with the bright flavor of raspberries — summer's candy. How to Make Raspberry Vinaigrette with fresh berries. Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing is a fresh, easy recipe perfect for any salad. You'll never want store bought dressing again. This Summer Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is the perfect thing to liven up your summer salads.