Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad. Melt butter in a medium sized skillet. A fresh, flavorful salad, this recipe is great for using up whatever vegetables you have in your fridge (like most of my recipes!). Any combination of veg would work well, but I have listed my favorites.
Ham & sweet pineapple, tossed with a homemade pineapple dressing is a perfect side or main! This Hawaiian Style Macaroni Salad travels really well, which makes it ideal for picnics! We added bonito flakes to kick up the flavor. You can have Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad
- It’s 1 packages of Spring Mix lettuce.
- It’s 1 packages of Precooked diced ham.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of sliced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 envelope of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded pepperjack cheese, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Catalina dressing.
This black bean salad is fresh, full of different textures and very flavorful. It's sweet and tangy with a slight kick from the jalapeno. This is one of my favorite bean salads ever. Make Hawaiian sweet potato salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip.
Sweet N' Spicy Hawaiian Style Salad step by step
- Melt butter in a medium sized skillet. Add the diced ham and stir until well coated. Cook on medium heat for about 5 min. Add brown sugar and stir for 1 min. Turn off the heat and cover..
- Prep all of the veggies as needed. Dice them up and toss them together if you wish, or pile them on your plate for a personal serving..
- Stir the ham, by now it should have a delicious brown sugar glaze..
- Top your veggies with pineapple, bacon bits, and a spoonful if ham, with a good amount of glaze. Top with shredded pepper jack, and drizzle with catalina dressing. Delicious!.
Series Description: There are few things more delicious than a nice dish of lovely potato salad. Get potato salad recipes and other cooking tips with help from a professional chef in this free video series. A sweet and spicy pineapple glazed can be brushed over the burgers. It's called the Private Collection Hawaiian Pineapple Wing Sauce and it's downright You can even leave those behind if you prefer the simplicity of the Hawaiian burger. This Sweet and Spicy Hawaiian Burger with grass fed beef.