Creamy Cheese And Mushroom Pie With Parma Ham.
You can cook Creamy Cheese And Mushroom Pie With Parma Ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheese And Mushroom Pie With Parma Ham
- You need of Roll of puff pastry.
- You need 200 g of mushrooms, any sort ok, washed and chopped.
- You need of Small chopped onion.
- It’s 100 g of scamorza cheese.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare Packet of parma ham.
- It’s of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Egg to glaze.
- You need of Olive oil.
Creamy Cheese And Mushroom Pie With Parma Ham step by step
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. When softened, add mushrooms and cook on medium heat for 5-6 mins. Turn down the heat and add the cream. Turn off the heat. Turn on the oven to 200.
- Roll out pastry into baking tray. Prick with a fork, glaze with egg. Add creamy mushrooms, top with Parmesan and scamorza cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven, immediately add parma ham on top. Don't put it back in the oven. The heat from the pie is enough to heat the ham through. Leave on wire rack to let the air circulate a bit, just a few mins, serve 😀.