Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- It’s 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- Prepare 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.