Turkey and Ham pie. Add the mustard, turkey and ham and stir. If you have a pie funnel, put it in the middle of the filling. Make the most of Christmas leftovers with this hearty turkey and ham pie recipe that's perfect for a Boxing Day or post-Christmas family dinner.
Turkey and ham pie is the perfect way to make the most of your Christmas leftovers. A traditional pie features lots of vegetable and is the perfect 'use up' dish. You can add almost any veg you like to your pie, which is fab if you've got lots of greens leftover from Christmas day. You can cook Turkey and Ham pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey and Ham pie
- You need of Chopped cooked turkey.
- Prepare of Chopped cooked ham.
- Prepare of If you wish any left over veg.
- You need Packet of ready made puff pastry.
- It’s Tablespoon of butter.
- You need Tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1/2 pint of milk.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s Tablespoon of whole grain mustard.
- You need Tablespoon of cranberry sauce.
Stir in the turkey, ham, chopped herbs and the freshly cooked (or leftover) broccoli, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into the ovenproof dish and top with the mashed potato, spooning it on in dollops and spreading with a fork. Leftover cooked turkey and ham is put to excellent use in this burnished pie, with a creamy filling that features a dash of mustard and some punchy herbs. The meat remains succulent and the pastry, easy to make from scratch, is rich and buttery – the whole thing is best served hot from the oven.
Turkey and Ham pie instructions
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Mix well and slowly add milk. Keep it moving! Add mustard. Salt and pepper. Add cranberry sauce..
- Add chopped meats/veg to pie dish..
- Pour over the sauce and mix well..
- Roll out pastry and place in top of mixture. Glaze with milk..
- Bake for 30 mins at 180..
- Eat with braised red cabbage..
The Ultimate Turkey,Ham And Leek Pie. This ham and turkey pie makes the most of all those left over bits and pieces from Christmas day, putting them together in one delicious meal that Trim the edges if necessary, then brush all over with the beaten egg. Slice the pie and serve with. Leave until warm, remove from the tin and cut into thick wedges or cool and eat cold. How healthy is Turkey and ham pie?