White chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake topped with raspberries and sauce. Plus, raspberry and white chocolate is such a classic flavor combination. It's only natural to feature both together in this sweet dessert with a hint of The pretty raspberry swirl in this cheesecake seems to help with cracking too, but I still use the pan of water, just in case. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is a thick, creamy white chocolate cheesecake swirled with a raspberry filling, all set in a chocolate cookie crust!
It may be easier to serve on the base or carefully run a knife under the biscuit base to release. Arrange the remaining raspberries on top of the cheesecake and drizzle over the remaining coulis. How to Make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. You can cook White chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake topped with raspberries and sauce using 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake topped with raspberries and sauce
- You need 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of cookie crumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chocolate and vanilla extracts.
- It’s 4 packages of cream cheese- soften.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 each of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of each of ground cinnamon, nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla, chocolate, and raspberry extracts each.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream..
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of raspberry extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fresh lemon zest.
- It’s 1 stick of cinnamon.
The Sauce: Bring to a boil and then simmer the raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and water, in a medium This white chocolate raspberry swirled cheesecake is rich, creamy and sits on top of an Oreo cookie crust. Upgrade your Christmas with this tart White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Swirl recipe. Pour cheesecake batter into cooled crust and smooth top. Drop teaspoons of raspberry sauce all over top of cheesecake.
White chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake topped with raspberries and sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 °.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in a microwavable safe bowl for 30 seconds. Add next 4 ingredients together and mix..
- Place in 9 in. springform and bske for about 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven, set aside, and allow to cool..
- Add chocolate in a medium sized glass bowl..
- In small/medium, under low/medium heat, heat whipping cream with, 4 tbsp. butter, extract, cinnamon stick and nutmeg until small bubbles forms. Remove cinnamon stick and remove from heat..
- Add hot whipping cream to chocolate and mix with whisk or rubber spatula until creamy and all chocolate melted..
- Mix cornstarch and water together and add to small saucepan. Add raspberries, lemon zest, and stir. Add to medium heat and let simmer. Yummmm, smell the lemon zest. If you want, you can add cinnamon stick as well..
- Once raspberry sauce has thickened, strain. Best to add paper towel/cheese cloth on strainer.
- Once thoroughly strained, set aside.
- Cream together cream cheeses and sugars..
- Add eggs. One at a time.
- Add chocolate sauce slowly.
- Add 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Add extracts, nutmeg, ground cinnamon and mix well together..
- Add half of cheesecake filling in springform pan. Add about 5 1 tbsp of raspberry sauce into filling. ..add remaining cheesecake filling and finish off with the drops of raspberry sauce around cake..
- Take a tooth pick or lollipop stick and create your own swirl design.
- Add foil paper under cheesecake pan and fold upwards..
- Add springform pan into a Big roasting/dutch pan filled with inch of simmering hot water and baked for 50-60 min or until set..
- Once set, turn off oven and leave oven door open for another 30-45 minutes..
- Remove cheesecake from oven and place on counter to cool.
- Once cheesecake is cooled place in refrigerator or freezer about 3 to 4 hours or overnight..
Use a wooden skewer or toothpick to swirl sauce into batter. You would never believe this cheesecake is actually very simple to make! You don't even need a springform Carefully jiggle the pan to even out the top. Now, fill a clean medicine syringe with raspberry sauce and begin to pipe small circles in a swirl. Rich, decadent cheesecake, swirled with white chocolate, raspberry sauce, on top of an Oreo cookie crust.